Tuesday, November 9, 2010

crowds


How come in a crowd, you cannot see the circumstances of the one? What is it that makes it easier to gloss over?



These are different pictures of an area outside where we live (within five minutes).



Crowded areas like these are in some ways better off, circumstantially, than the villages apparent needs, but in no way are they safer.


The streets are always crowded with people, motorcycles, cars and animals. I can pass through though and not consider the need of the one. I see need, but not in a way that can motivate me to action.


This photo was taken during a borehole water drilling day. People came from everywhere.


And then there is one. And I am motivated to move forward, press on, express another day. For the one, I am willing. For the one.



No comments:

Post a Comment