Saturday, November 27, 2010

BIRDS ANDS INSECTS

My mom wanted me to blog. I was walking around my house and i noticed that there was a dead bird in the gutter. So I asked my brother if he could take a picture of me and the dead bird a couple times. Then we took a picture of the trap I made to catch a grass hopper. Because I wanted to show you how I could eat a grass hopper.

I can actually eat a grass hopper if it's cooked. I think a big rat killed the bird. But at school a boy named Kumi in my class had some cooked grass hoppers. The brain is taken out before you eat it. But actually it has spices on it to make it good.

I JUST FOUND OUT IT IS MY UNCLE HENRY'S BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE HENRY!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I appreciate making it to your blog. You are so sweet and the first one to ever mention my name.

    Uncle Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I could hear Sami saying all these things as I read them. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sami,
    WOW!!! You are so very very brave holding that dead bird and eating grasshoppers. I went to cooking school and they sure did not teach us how to cook grasshoppers... so consider yourself lucky! thanks for blogging, it was so wonderful to read! p.s. i sure hope you washed your hands after touching that bird!!!

    Much love,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete