Saturday, January 8, 2011

work day

To begin the 2011 year, we have two teams here helping us move forward with many projects: the completion of the education center, the completion of some playground swings, moving forward on a water tower for one of the children's homes that has recently received a borehole, a widow outreach, tons of prayer and play, a new baby room and new curtains all around, and one full pledge jumpy castle fun day (pictures to be seen later).

I think about all the people who come to encourage and serve and I am overwhelmed with gratitude as I realize how much we really just cannot do on our own. We are blessed by those of you who join in what God is doing through Back2Back Ministries on behalf of orphan care in Jos, Nigeria. These photos are just some that I took at the end of yesterday's workday.

These shots don't include even half of what took place yesterday, but it was what I captured and we are thankful for the work day. So much is moving forward. I cannot wait to see the end product. Keep posted. God Bless and have a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment