Friday, October 22, 2010

no more internet

One of the signs that you live in a foreign country is that for whatever reason they can choose to turn off your internet whenever they want. It can be hard at times living in a third world country for various reasons, but there are also so many good things, like spending time ministering with my children to those whom the Lord loves. Going to bed at the end of the day exhausted because I physically and emotionally and mentally and spiritually gave all that I have to that day, and knowing God worked through me and in me.

I am sending this blog to let people know that we will for a little bit (we have no idea) have no internet service. So, if you don't hear from us or we don't respond to your emails it is because we have no way to get onto the internet. We will try next week to go to an internet cafe service.

Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment