Thursday, October 7, 2010

last full day

Well, yesterday was the last full day with the team. It is always a bit sad when a team leaves. You become accustomed with their personality and the way they add to the "bigger picture". I know however that the Lord will continue to use them as they leave different than when they came and go home different; therefore, them leaving actually adds to the testimony of who God is.

This top picture is just of the tribal dancers we hired. I don't know if you can tell but they did this really cool acrobat type of thing and I have to admit, I was impressed.
The group photo is at the children's home they served at yesterday morning. They worked hard all week, played hard all week and then we shopped hard as they searched for items to buy to remind them of their trip here and to thank those who helped them get here.

This last photo is of our souvenir shopping bus ride. I know it looks as if I am photo shopped in, but I promise I was there and enjoying every moment.
Have a blessed day.
FYI, the kids, we just found out have no school tomorrow as it has all of a sudden been declared a holiday because the president of Nigeria is staying in Jos this weekend. Maybe we will get to see him??? We do know where he is staying......


No comments:

Post a Comment