Sunday, October 10, 2010

cultural differences


Good morning everyone.

I just had one little funny thought today. You know how we as women, more than men it seems anyway, say "Oh, I forgot to turn off the oven." or "I left my curling iron on"......

The other day, Linda, a friend of Emilee's and mine came into Emilee's living room and said, "Oh my gosh, I think I forgot to put out the fire". You see, here, most women use fire pits to cook over for their food verses an oven..... and I kind of chuckled to myself thinking how women are the same everywhere, but what changes are just the cultural circumstances....



Linda called her neighbor and asked her to check her fire and if it was still going, to put it out. Isn't that crazy? Thank goodness for neighbors everywhere.

This photo is picture of our pastor's kitchen....

No comments:

Post a Comment