Tuesday, February 23, 2010

circumstances

FYI, we have lost internet in our house; therefore, it is hard to be able to get online and move forward with emails and blogging.
I promise, as soon as we can get it working again, I will be back with a tremendous blog, I am sure of it.....
God bless to you all.... I am hoping to be back in just a couple of days....
Cor & John
P.S. Tomorrow, Emilee and I are putting on a shower for a girlfriend of ours. Her name is Evelyn and she has been a part of the bible study since the first one and she is about ready to give birth to her first baby. I am so excited to be here for her entrance into motherhood. I just thought you all should know....

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your internet and Evelyn. She is blessed to have you there during that time of her life.

    ReplyDelete