Saturday, March 12, 2011

life

There are some weeks that life here just seems like normal life anywhere: how you spend your time, being a mother and friend, etc...

Lately, that is what has been going on. Even though we are getting ready to move, we are still prepping for a team, going to birthday parties, helping people move and taking one day at a time.

Here are just a couple snaps of the last week (except one): top photo is of this year's track team, well half of it anyway. The Seniors were gone and some other class meetings were happening, but these students have been filling my Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons.

Then, we watched Peyton yesterday morning while our friends and directors moved from the ministry house to finally, their own place. Okay, so it is still on the same compound, but at least what they use is theirs. She is super cute and we always enjoy getting some time with her (especially Sarah knowing we are leaving).

The last picture is of baby Daniel and myself about 9 months ago. Truth is, he celebrated his one year birthday party yesterday and bummer, I forgot my camera. BUT, you have to believe me when I tell you that he is precious to me and I will be praying for him for years to come. Anyway, that is it for now. Nothing major, but life, still taking place in Jos.

1 comment: