Saturday, March 19, 2011

beginning of the lasts & another random ending

Does it feel like I have been saying that for awhile now? Sorry.


BUT, the truth is the three ladies in that first photo were at the last track meet, so I won't be at Hillcrest anymore. My kids had their last day of school, I had my last track meet and Sarah had her last sleepover with her friends.


When her friends said goodbye to her, I overheard a Psalm prayer blessing being recited to her and then they prayed over her. Gosh, I tell you what.... it is in these moments that I praise God for the surrounding of good girls who love my daughter and love the Lord!

We have our last team here (they arrived yesterday) and our furniture is slowly being removed from the house.

So, with all of that being said, I wanted to bring up my younger sister, Jodi, to everyone in my blog world. She is my favorite of my sisters (sorry Kelley, she made me say this, but we know the truth :))! She has helped John and I for the last six years being on the mission field. She has taken care of so much on the home end and we are so grateful for her willingness to be a part of the bigger picture of John and Corrie Guckenberger. Without her, our ability to stay focused would be strained as we would be dealing with details of home.

Not sure why I wanted to bring her up except maybe I just felt led! I love you Jodi!

She is going to be mad that I used this photo because it is over a year old and she was pregnant here... hee hee....

2 comments: