Sunday, February 27, 2011

the business of animals





Do you remember Sister Fidelia and her fish farm with OLA? Well, B2B (along with other people and ministries) has continued to help her finish the back area for a full fledge animal selling business.

To the right are the photos of the different animals you can purchase: goats, cattle, chicken, and still fish. When the kids and I walked back there, I was shocked with how complete it looked. What I love the most is that sister Fidelia has assured us that any profit that comes from these animals goes directly to the orphanage. Anybody want some animals?

Baby Lucky started getting heavy for my two youngest so they transported him in my bag.... I know, poor Lucky, right? I promise you he was loved on the whole time!

My children also brought their kites to let the kids have them. It was a blast seeing the older children try to figure out this paper air thing. It was the perfect windy day, if only we could remove the trees and the power lines they would get caught on. Oh well, I guess you do what you can with what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment