Friday, January 17, 2014

What it is

The house is quiet on this early Friday morning.  The kids are still in bed due to no school, my husband is traveling for a long weekend with work and I just completed an excellent workout.  BUT, now I am nestled on my lounge couch and feel cozy.  I really enjoy mornings like this...  it allows space for the Lord to create His day in me.  It is His day, not mine...  I keep saying this to myself, surrendering my own will continually...  until they align, my agenda and the Lord's.  I enjoy this process...  it is a reminder that even though I am His daughter, saved for eternity... I am still a sinner and have so much to learn, to give, to offer, to join in on, to rest upon, to love, to laugh, to enjoy, to serve, to repent... and the list goes on.

BUT, I cannot wait to see what it is today...  what it is that He will have me be flexible with, what is it that He will have me stand firm on... what is it today that will make today unique from yesterday and tomorrow!  Not sure, but there will be something!

If anyone is out there, I pray you find your day expectant of what it is today that you will enter into that will call it unique!  I want to be open to the Lord doing something new!  I think this is a good beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment